Projects 2020+

korocite

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • korocite changed the title to Projects 2020+
On 9/27/2022 at 11:07 AM, korocite said:

The next project.

6E69F6C7-9DC7-46CD-A609-88A93136884E.jpeg.388fceaa978005513c5f6303c144a532.jpeg

This kit has traveled with me from Sydney to Adelaide and back again. Though this is nothing special, (I have many other kits  that can make the same claim) the F-4 Phantom is my favourite fighter. 

Sorry for late reply. Yeah, the Phantom is easily one of my favourites from that era. Looking forward to seeing this completed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That is a very generous offer.

The bombard is tempting, but I reckon you should keep it for any one of your future Imperial guard armies. I’m sure it could be squeezed in to one of your lists. 

As for the hydra, I could take the lazy approach but I’m mentally committed to an idea for this already. And I reckon you should keep it for any one of your future Imperial guard armies 😉.

Edited by korocite

You know me though, I already have all the armies I want to do mapped out (yes it is a hereditary project and my children and children's children will need to continue my legacy). So, I don't have need of any of those parts.  But if you have a plan I can't wait to see what you come up with.

• Haha 1