CoC Malaya 1942 PSC Figures, Vehicles & Terrain Ready To Go!

Over the current lock down I have finally completed my 1/72 Figures, Vehicles & Terrain required to play the CoC Malaya 1942 PSC. 

Everything ready to go...

spacer.png

Some closeups!

The jungle production line...
spacer.png

Scratch-built Flamethrower Guys (the Aussie won't actually appear in these games but is set for future PTO games!)...
spacer.png

The mighty Lanchester A/C is one of those cool interwar armoured cars and looks really cool! It is a Resin UV print from OTP and it is a great model! The detail is fantastic and there is not a print layer to be seen! 
spacer.png

Japanese support...
spacer.png

Here's a link to the TSOG Blog with lots of details and more pictures!
TSOG Blog Post

We had a Aussie vs Japs game on the Queens Birthday Holiday Monday just to use all this stuff before commencing the campaign, I'll post up an AAR on it soon.

• Like 1

Hey Guys thanks for the replies!

Thrak the elements for the jungle terrain are all from eBay. Search 1/72 palm trees, bamboo and jungle you’ll eventually see all of what I used. They cheap (made by pseudo slave labour?) in China and had free shipping!

Magos we’ve played a bit of CoC now and it works well, we’ll stick with it for our WW II Skirmish gaming. I’ll put the AAR of our Queens Birthday Holiday game up soon!