Oz Tabletop Gaming

Damo's Hobby Diary Funtimes

22 minutes ago, Magos Kasen said:

Nice work, they're looking good. I've always found green a hard colour to work with. 

Thanks mate! I'm having a blast with it so far, I haven't really done blending before but had bought all these greens for an ork project that I never got around to so been fun to have a go

5 minutes ago, korocite said:

Looking good. Those Infinity minis can be bugger to assemble, but are glorious to paint.

The newer sculpts are getting better in terms of assembly, but can still be a pain.

3 minutes ago, Krefey said:

The newer sculpts are getting better in terms of assembly, but can still be a pain.

That is encouraging. I put together a small group of the early Yu Jing minis many years ago for no other reason than they looked good. With their spindly wrist joints I don’t think they would stand up to the rigours of gaming. 

3 hours ago, korocite said:

That is encouraging. I put together a small group of the early Yu Jing minis many years ago for no other reason than they looked good. With their spindly wrist joints I don’t think they would stand up to the rigours of gaming. 

The older Pan-o sculpts with the antennae were the ones that did my head in. They've changed those so they're part of a piece that slots into the head of the mini instead of being separate tiny things

• Like 1
12 hours ago, musterkrux said:

Good stuff, 

The green is lovely and rich.

Wu-Ming are the Best-Ming.

Thanks! I have been using YouTube tutorials and getting coached by a mate and feel like my painting is coming along 🙂 ive not really used wu ming before so keen to give them a run when lockdown is over

• Like 1