Oz Tabletop Gaming

Damo's Hobby Diary Funtimes

I had always intended to paint a few Infinity models and even went so far to buy a starter box for the Nomads.  But alas, I was distracted by other much longer running projects.  Great to see what you are doing with them.

I think your green is really striking and works really nicely with your other colour choices.

Where did you get your bases?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BIG said:

I had always intended to paint a few Infinity models and even went so far to buy a starter box for the Nomads.  But alas, I was distracted by other much longer running projects.  Great to see what you are doing with them.

I think your green is really striking and works really nicely with your other colour choices.

Where did you get your bases?

Thanks! Its been a really good project for me, learning a lot and the positive feedback has been really motivating! I got the bases from Miniature Scenery: https://miniaturescenery.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Bases

8 hours ago, Krefey said:

Really coming along mate.  Got a fully painted force yet?

I think so, or would have to be close. Might need to do another kuang shi or two but I would certainly have enough now to run an ISS list with the Wu Ming link and some other options.

• Like 1