Question on 40Hammers GT pack Missions for Tourneys

I'm co-TOing a smallish in-house GT format40K tourney next week and I have to pick/write the missions, at Incursion size, we're also going with the ones that deploy short edge to short edge, because of space. we're also playing 2 games Wednesday then 3 games Sunday - best 3 scores count.

All missions have the boring as batshit take and hold objectives as their primaries, which I'm thinking of ditching and try the optional secondaries as the main scorers

. To minimise paperwork and ensure that we're comparing apples we're going to ditch the choose your own adventure secondaries and agendas. 

My Question is: anyone have any experience with the GT mission pack?

Thoughts on ditching big chunks of the GT mechanics? 

Advice on getting a decent score spread - Mission VPs? or 10 for a win 5 for a draw typeof thing?

Hmm.  Interesting option to ditch the choose your own adventure option. Helps balance things out a bit as people get to choose the best option for themselves I would have thought.  But I haven't done any TOing for years now.