Is Warmahordes dead in Australia

As the title says. I fell off the game shortly after 3rd ed for a couple of reasons that weren't all to do with the game. But looking about at the various FB and forums now it seems as if WM/H has all but fallen off the Australian gaming landscape. Is that so? If so, could it come back and what would that take? 

At my locals, it's taken a backseat to Necromunda, as most of the guys who play WMH played Necro back in the day. There's still a couple of us that play WMH though. Personally i'm not convinced that PP have made any really good moves lately to bring players in, although the Brawlmachine by the LOS crew seems to be more new-player friendly. Hopefully PP can adopt it and make it more mainstream. 

1 minute ago, Gamoholic said:

At my locals, it's taken a backseat to Necromunda, as most of the guys who play WMH played Necro back in the day. There's still a couple of us that play WMH though. Personally i'm not convinced that PP have made any really good moves lately to bring players in, although the Brawlmachine by the LOS crew seems to be more new-player friendly. Hopefully PP can adopt it and make it more mainstream. 

Someone linked me Brawlmachine in another forum and it indefinitely caught my eye. I've reached out to anyone who might be interested in my local club to play WM but haven't had any takers. Once lockdown is truly over I'll have another go with brawlmachine.

• Like 1
Just now, Mikes said:

Someone linked me Brawlmachine in another forum and it indefinitely caught my eye. I've reached out to anyone who might be interested in my local club to play WM but haven't had any takers. Once lockdown is truly over I'll have another go with brawlmachine.

I had my first game of BM on the weekend. It's pretty nice to play a smaller game again. Since mk3, WMH has really become bloated with the 75pt standard and smaller games seem to be more appealing.