GW and Amazon to make a TV series

Krefey

• 2 weeks later...

I still remember the "Ultramarines" movie.

Yes, 40k may be GW's baby, but even that showed that even with skilled writers (Dan Abnett) and voice cast - they still can f*ck up a "sure thing".
No slight intended to Henry; I'm sure he was an adequate superman - I've never bothered to watch "the witcher" - the source material didn't appeal to me.

Amazon has a track record of f*cking up "sure things".  

I might hoist the ol' skull&crossbones if it ever does air but I'm not holding my breath.

19 hours ago, chromedog said:

I still remember the "Ultramarines" movie.

Yes, 40k may be GW's baby, but even that showed that even with skilled writers (Dan Abnett) and voice cast - they still can f*ck up a "sure thing".
No slight intended to Henry; I'm sure he was an adequate superman - I've never bothered to watch "the witcher" - the source material didn't appeal to me.

Amazon has a track record of f*cking up "sure things".  

I might hoist the ol' skull&crossbones if it ever does air but I'm not holding my breath.

If it come sout, a month sub to amazon is pretty cheap.

If it gets a physical media release, I'll get it.  I don't do streaming.  Streaming platforms have a habit of making stuff go "bye bye" when it's not convenient to you.
I have the dvds of "the expanse" for that reason.  Sure, I hoisted the jolly roger to watch it when it was airing, but I bought the discs when they were released.