Bits about Skits

Skits

Hey everyone! I'm Skits, and I'm based in good ol' Brisbane. Used to lurk some on the OzPainters forum, though I wasn't super active. Got into 40k around 2009, fell in love with the Thousand Sons and started my own army of tragic muscle wizards in both 30k and 40k flavours. I'm currently also working on a Death Guard army thanks to the Conquest magazine subscription. I used to play the 40k game back in fifth ed, but these days I just customise and paint my minis, as well as do the occasional commission whenever the opportunity arises. I've also started streaming my mini work on Twitch, and I'm super enjoying that - it's really helped me with motivation to actually hobby regularly!

I regularly play the 40k Fantasy Flight rpgs with some meatspace buddies - Dark Heresy, Deathwatch, Only War, Black Crusade, etc. I also play/have played other rpgs like various flavours of D&D and Pathfinder, Stars Without Number, Shadowrun, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. XD

Looking forward to sharing my stuff with everyone here, and admiring everyone else's work! 😄

• Like 1